€55000 - €60000 per annum
1 maand geleden
Our client is a diversified financial services holding company that provides a broad range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers. They are recognised for their fantastic corporate culture where diversity is embraced and people are treated equally. To support the regional payroll and payroll accounting team, they are looking to hire in Frankfurt, a full-time
HRSS Payroll Officer (m/f/d)
Within their HR Shared Services structure, the Payroll Officer will ensure that daily operations of HR administration, Benefits Processing, Reporting and Payroll are in line with regional and global procedures.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for German payroll tasks in close collaboration with the external payroll vendor
- Be a trusted advisor for the teams located in Hungary and Manilla for all payroll-related questions
- Ensure all services are delivered in compliance with the documented processes
- Administer and control equity relevant plans, pension plans and deferred compensation plans when needed
- Contact person for internal and external audits and responsible for the preparation of the documentation
- Provide administrative input to HR Shared Services projects or initiatives
- Strong experience with German payroll processing and accounting
- Extensive experience with German labour law and administration
- Experience with the payroll system DATEV is a plus
- Reliable professional with very good organisational and communication skills
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Ideally, good knowledge of HR business processes within the financial sector
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory
We look forward to your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.