HR Shared Services Manager, Global brand, £55,000 + car allowance and excellent benefits including onsite gym, free parking and breakfasts! Based N.W London
Working for a well know brand that is represented globally, this is a great opportunity to work for a Matrix organisation and manage the Shared Service function
This is a pivotal department within HR and you'll manage a team of 3. You will be an IT savvy person and enjoy supporting your team with career development, how to use the systems to the best of their capability and to provide a great service to the rest of the business
- Using PeopleDoc for SAP SuccessFactors you will use data and analytics to provide reports and key trends for the business
- You will be responsible for owning processes such as on-boarding and new hires, leavers and exit data
- Continually review policy and processes, working closely with the Head of HR Shared Services
- Support the UK business with consistent and high quality HR advice for all transactional services
- Be the point of contact for escalation queries and support the team with advice
- You will ensure your team support the HRBP and Head of HR and work collaboratively
- Process system improvements and continually review
- Team management of 3 and support with their personal development
- The shares service function looks after all transactional services for HR, there is no ER advice or case work involved from an advisory perspective in this role.
Experience and Skills
- You will have managed a HR Shared Service function previously or been a Senior HRBP within Shared Services and looking for the next step
- You will have people management experience
- You will have very strong IT skills and used PeopleDoc / SAP SuccessFactors previously
- Be CIPD qualified or qualified through experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ideally you will have worked within a FMCG or similar fast paced sector
The organisation are currently working remotely, however when restrictions allow, there will be the opportunity to work remotely at least one day a week, possibly more tbc.
To be considered please apply online now,
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.