Our client is a well-known global retailer with over 30.000 employees worldwide. To manage the operational payroll, HR processes, administrative processes, HRIT and general administration in the region, they are looking to hire an HR Services Lead (f/m/d) in the wider Stuttgart area.
HR Services Lead (f/m/d)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Leading a team of 4-5 direct reports
- Accountable for all payroll processes within the region
- Monitoring service levels, quality checks and process compliance
- Work with all HR peers to design and implement standard policies, practices, processes and systems in alignment with business & local requirements
- Ensure service teams have a mutual understanding of internal clients' needs and how that is linked to the SLAs that they deliver
- Manage and coach the team, identify talent and make sure they deliver a high-quality service
- Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives
- Provide reporting on performance, risks and issues to global Human Resources
- University degree and/or professional HR qualification
- Several years experience of working in a HR services environment
- Deep functional experience in HR operations/services
- Working knowledge of managing payroll administration
- Ability to prioritize workload, multitask and manage conflicting priorities on a daily basis
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.