We are working with a fantastic Media client and they are hiring for an HR Reporting Specialist. They have over 100 offices worldwide and you will work and deliver reports to UK team, but also to other teams across the world. That makes this role very exciting.
They are looking for an HR Reporting Specialist to expand their team till the end of this year and they might extend to contract or even make it perm. The client is looking for a driven and organised individual to assist with the analysing and reporting of the data requests. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for analysing and reporting the HR data to the UK team and across the rest of the world.
- Be the first point of contact regarding HR data issues.
- Coaching the rest of the team on how to use the right analytical tools.
- Keeping the data systems up to date.
- Support on projects when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has reporting and analysing experience, either in Recruitment or HR. You are a great communicator, very comfortable with data and numbers and an absolute team player.
Would you like to join this incredible team? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.