HR Operations Manager, Woking, Surrey, £60,000 - £75,000, + car allowance, bonus, free products, PMI, excellent pension, free parking + more!
A well known consumer brand is looking to hire into a HR Operations Manager role. Heading up a team of 6, this is a really exciting time to join the company with a number of projects to get stuck into as well as support with the roll out of all harmonised policy and processes across the business.
Brand new offices, free onsite parking and working 3 days in the office and 2 from home, the business is going through a huge amount of change which is challenging and exciting. with the implementation of Success Factors HRIS and a new payroll system, you'll be IT savvy and technically knowledgeable and also be a strong leader and be able to get the best out of the team in this fast paced and ever changing business.
- You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 6; 4 HR Operations Advisors, an HR Ops Administrator and payroll advisor
- Leading the projects in the team such as new HRIS implementation roll out, new Payroll system roll out, making the Operations team accountable for various projects
- Change the processes and policies, harmonise to be one set of procedures as currently there are a few from different operating businesses.
- Support the change management process, working with senior leaders to ensure smooth roll outs and questions are answered
- Oversee the Compensation and Benefits as well as payroll team and assign projects to them as well as support from a management leadership level.
- Be hands on when needed, occasionally you may need to step in and support the team, however mostly you will be overseeing and leading larger projects
- The majority of this role, probably 80% is HR Operations and 20% Compensation and Benefits.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong HR Operations background gained in ideally a consumer brand business
- Experience of Comp and Bens management, HRIS implementation and payroll system implementation is highly desirable
- You will have strong people management skills, be able to lead a team and get the bet out of people. Leading by example
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors highly desirable but if not, another HRIS experience is required.
- You will have experience in not only a large business, but a smaller one too where you have made changes, implemented projects, systems and rolled out change to the business.
- You will be a person who loves change, is able to work at pace and with a degree of ambiguity, you'll be open minded, hands on and be excited to take this well known brand to the next level from an operations perspective
If this is of interest, please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.