Do you have a blend of HRIS, Reward, Talent and ER experience? Do you have an insight into how a small HR team works and are passionate about systems, HR Ops and Projects? I am partnering with a leading professional services brand to source a HR Operations and Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective administration of the firm's employee benefits, liaising with external benefits consultants, to consolidate existing providers
- Ensuring the benefits offering is appropriately benchmarked and work with the wider HR team to make recommendations for development of their offering
- Undertake the client relationship management of providers delivering annual risk benefits renewal cycle
- Take the lead for the development of the HR system (Cascade HR)
- Preparing regular management information as agreed with the HRD for discussion at Board to determine strategy
- Establish LinkedIn recruiter processes
- Handle vacancies as required when the HR team lacks capacity
- Support the HR team with cases at disciplinary stage or investigation stage
- Review all employment contracts and harmonisation of terms and conditions as necessary
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.