Frazer Jones have partnered with a leading financial services firm to hire an HR Operations Analyst into their highly successful team. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for leading on the onboarding and inductions of new joiners, as well as being the subject matter expert for all things Workday.
More specifically, as an HR Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Processing all new hires - ensuring data is up to date, generating offer letters/contracts and managing the reference process
- Coordinate and lead on inductions for all new joiners
- Act as the primary point of contact for daily Workday support - primarily to HR BPs
- Support with HRIS related project work
- Manage and support with reporting / data analytics
- Oversee international payroll
- Support the wider HR generalist team on an ad hoc basis
If you have a background and experience working with Workday and are confident in navigating the system, pulling reports and training others, then this could be the role for you!
You must also have an understanding of the employee lifecycle, and ideally have ran the onboarding process independently.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.