- Manage day to day HR operations including employee relations, employee engagement, performance and talent management, compensation & benefits, employee life cycle
- Ensure adequate implementation of the HR policies are in line with the business strategic objectives and supporting the management in this regard
- Provide HR advice and support to management and employees
- Monitor fair and equal treatment of employees in accordance with relevant regulations and legislation
- Guide and support organisational and cultural changes
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding current HR policies
- Monitor compensation and benefits are in line with the local job market
- Responsible for recruitment and selection
- Provides internal training/ coaching to managers
- Manage the HR information system process
- Liaise with corporate HR in Singapore; roll out / champion corporate HR initiatives as appropriate
- Manage relocation and immigration through preferred providers
- Provide support in area of Learning & Development
- Business travel within Europe required from time to time
- Bachelor/University degree
- Proven HR generalist experience with demonstrated track record and good working knowledge of employment law and employment regulatory practices in Spain, Switzerland and Netherlands.
- Self-starter/ results oriented/ good person presence/ takes initiative/ interacts well at all levels/ good people skills/ good MS office skills
- Able to operate in a complex matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- EU national with right to work and live in Netherlands and travel within Europe.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.