HR Manager, Europe - Frankfurt
A fast growing, international Financial Services business are currently hiring a new HR Manager Europe, to support their growing European business, initially covering Germany, Luxembourg and Amsterdam from their Frankfurt office. The role will support end to end HR activities within the region, working closely with the EMEA leadership in London and the Global functions in the US. The role will provide a great development over time, as the growth strategy of the firm is ambitious and new countries will come into the fold as they expand.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acquire and apply knowledge of the local business strategies, identifying key HR objectives in each location
- Provide all-round HR advice and administrative support to managers of the businesses
- Source and provide expertise (both to HR London and local business managers) relating to local employment law and best practice in the management of employee relations issues.
- Managing the annual performance management reviews for local staff, with oversight of salary and bonus reviews
- Working with Compliance in order to become familiar with and undertake any local regulatory requirements
- Managing all administration relating to the HR information system ("Oracle") regarding employee records, as well as other general administrative duties.
- Participating in the implementation of specific projects as part of the global HR team
- Liaising with the Company's payroll providers to process German payroll(s), acting as first point of contact
- Responsible for maintaining accurate payroll and employee data to ensure that it meets audit requirements
- To provide the Talent Acquisition team (based in London) with local advice on recruitment and selection strategies to support the recruitment process
- Coordinating all employment related on-boarding paperwork and induction processes in collaboration with the HR team in London
Knowledge and Experience Required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources generalist experience, supporting business managers in Germany and possibly one or more other locations in Europe.
- Sound knowledge of German employment law related to day-to-day management of employees, in order to minimise legal risks to the business.
- An appreciation of regulatory compliance in the financial services industry would be beneficial
- Experience partnering successfully with stakeholders across the business
- Experience of end-to-end monthly payroll processing
- Experience of working with HRIS and ATS technologies desirable
Qualification and Skills
- Educated to bachelor's degree level - preferably within HR or a similar field
- German and English language fluency are both a mandatory requirement
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills are essential
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of building business relationships and on delivering outcomes for the business
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.