About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a global retail brand who are looking for an experienced HR Manager to champion HR at their DC based in Marsden Park. This is a stand alone role but forms part of the wider HR team for the Asia Pacific region. Working closely with the management team and DC Manager in a fast-paced environment you will be responsible for supporting the full employee lifecycle and driving strategic initiatives across the business for Australia and New Zealand.
This role is a mix of operational and strategic providing professional advice in relation to all HR and IR matters and managing the people strategy for the business unit. With a strong focus on organisation development and engagement responsibilities will also include:
- Provide HR advice and lead on all local HR matters from recruitment to employee relations, talent management and people development
- Manage the headcount budget in line with the regional framework
- Leading on negotiations with relevant unions
- Assess workforce needs and set targets for recruitment
- Develop HR Policies, processes and workflows to drive business efficiency and transparency
- Partner with the business to understand key decisions and develop and monitor metrics to support these
- Promote the company culture and provide a supportive and collaborative fun environment including the delivery of projects and initiatives focused on culture and performance
- Supporting and leading on change initiatives
- Ensuring employee safety and well-being
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist who is highly organised with a natural approach to proactively engaging with the business to understand needs from internal customers' perspective and providing commercial HR support. You will have a broad range of HR skills with a business partnering mindset. Previous experience in hybrid blue collar and white collar environment is ideal but not essential.
This is a critical hire starting as soon as possible. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/195630
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.