HR Manager role - Multi-site across London mainly - Hospitality
Do you love being hands on and present, in a fast paced, buzzy and exciting restaurant environment, surrounded by people who love their job?! This role is a really great opportunity to make your mark in one of the UK's most sought after restaurant brands, associated with a very famous chef!
Not only will you get stuck into the management side of things of overseeing and developing a small HR team, but you'll also get to mix it up with the fun, generalist day to day of HR including projects, policy, process and employee relations.
KEY POINTS TO KNOW ABOUT:
* Mainly based across various Restaurants in London with some travel to other sites i.e. to Woking once a week and more adhoc travel to Edinburgh, Liverpool and Reading.
* Working for a VERY famous restaurant brand associated with a very famous chef - 1200 employees
* The ideal candidate will love working on-site in a hospitality/ restaurant environment.
* Mainly across London and once a wk in Woking - some working from home possible.
* Managing a small team of 3 - HR Admin, HR Advisor and HR Projects Specialist.
* Wider HR team is made up of HR Director, 3 L&D Managers, Senior L&D Manager, Talent team.
* This role is really hands on with the management of the team but also with day to day HR generalist duties, policies, process and managing ER alongside the HR Advisor.
* Managing the HR function and line management of three in the HR team
* Working closely with the wider HR team and L&D
* Policy and Process: Ensure the employee handbook remains up-to-date and act as the main point of contact for employees and line managers regarding HR policies and procedures. Review and systemise HR processes and procedures, including to manage the selection and installation of a HR information system.
* Performance management: Coach and advise line managers on employee relations issues (including absence, disciplinary, grievance, performance), to ensure they are managed effectively and in a timely manner. Develop and maintain an effective performance appraisal system
* Support the optimisation of the employee base - build engagement levels via employee feedback mechanisms and recognition initiatives and introduce talent reviews to ensure skills development.
* Provide regular HR reports to management and to ensure the company has the correct practices and documentation for legal, Health & Safety and external audit compliance.
* Provide key insights to Founders and leadership team on the employee base - e.g. productivity, motivation, retention issues - to inform decision-making and pre-empt issues.
* Ensure that HR administration and practices are compliant regarding UK employment law and with the requirements of the relevant external authorities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.