- Leading mid-tier professional services firm
- Develop & implement HR strategy & lead a small team
- Part time - 3 or 4 days per week. Sydney CBD office, hybrid model.
Our client is a leading, Sydney based professional services firm. Reporting to the CEO, they have an opportunity for a part time HR Manager to lead the HR Function & small team.
Working closely with the Leadership Team, you will be responsible for developing & implementing HR strategy, policies, programs, and activities to enhance the firms' objectives.
With a progressive, people focussed culture this is an opportunity to work with leaders who genuinely care about their people and are passionate about what they do.
This is a true generalist role operating at both the strategic & operational level. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop annual HR Strategy & recommendations
- Deliver best practice HR initiatives
- Work with Partners & Managers, coaching them on all people issues
- Employee life cycle management
- Culture & engagement initiatives
- Remuneration & benefits
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Learning & development
- Oversee recruitment
- WHS, HR compliance & reporting.
You will have:
- Strong HR Generalist & previous people leadership experience
- Good working knowledge of a professional services environment
- Proven ability to manage operational & strategic components of the HR function
To apply now, please follow the link. For any questions, or a confidential career conversation please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 333 318.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.