I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious law firms based in Manchester who are on the hunt for a HR manager to join their collaberative, passionate and friendly team on a permanent basis.
They are on the lookout for someone who has excellent HR knowledge and experience covering operations, recruitment, policy work, employee relations, project work, payroll, compensation and benefits, setting standards, and improving systems and processes.
HR Manager responsibilities includes :
- Work with departments to provide solutions to all ER queries and problems
- Develop a coaching approach
- Help with any training needs and provide bespoke training interventions as appropriate
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to identify top external talent to fill vacancies
- Develop knowledge of talent across departments
- Ensure an effective on-boarding process is in place for all new starters
- Produce and utilise key HR data and analytics
- Take the lead on key projects which support the overall People strategy
- Oversee the payroll and HR services
HR Manager requirements includes
- Experience working in a professional services ideally Law Firm
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Someone proactive, hands-on and passionate.
- Numerate, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships at all levels.
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations.
- Professional with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Friendly, diligent relationship-builder.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.