About the Role
Our client, boutique Interior Design firm specialising in Luxury Hotels are looking for a HR Manager for a 12-18month parental leave position. Reporting into the GM and supporting a variety of functions including recruitment, payroll, policy and procedure, strategy, projects, and employee relations issues. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day HR support and advice across a broad range of generalist activities, whilst ensuring that HR initiatives are implemented, and goals are achieved and aligned to our strategic plans.
We Are Looking For
- HR Management experience within a fast paced rapidly growing business.
- Experience and knowledge across key Human Resource functions including recruitment, performance management and day to day Generalist duties
- Knowledge of contemporary HR trends and practice
- Demonstrated focus in delivering services, including the ability to anticipate and resolve problems with practical and positive solutions taking into account the needs of the business
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain enduring and valuable relationships
- Interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist who wants to have a high level of influence in a past paced, creative environment.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.