Frazer Jones is now working with a popular restaurant chain based in the heart of the West End. This is a HR Insight and Reward Advisor position. The role is operations focused, reporting into the Reward Manager and the People Team. This is a fast paced environment as it deals with restaurant Reward queries and would allow candidates to gain an operational insight to the HR and Reward environment.
This role offers remote working from home a minimum of twice a week.
- Responsible for the administration of annual Pay review process to include fourth testing, cost modelling and communications
- Responsible for providing data to support the running of reports according to legislative requirements such as Gender Pay reporting ensuring the data is provided and published in a timely manner.
- Actively pull together the FET report ensuring all data is accurate and in line with previous years submissions.
- Support line managers and restaurant managers in the management of annual Restaurant Support Bonus payments
- Work closely with the People Operations Manager in supporting the Company reward strategy and produce ad hoc reports as required to deep dive pay / people related data and provide the necessary analysis and insight.
- Responsible for supporting the business with providing HR Analytics data to demonstrate people impact on wider business objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Fourth hospitality systems (desirable)
- The role requires expert insight and data analysis.
- Background in HR and Reward Analytics
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.