City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
29 dagen geleden
We are working with a leading financial services organisation for an HR Advisor to join the business on a 6-12 month FTC based in London. Working with the wider HR team, you will be responsible for providing an effective HR service to employees across the UK.
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Providing day to day HR support to offices across the UK
- Lead and manage a variety of ER cases including misconduct, performance management, absence management and disciplinaries / grievances
- Lead on all recruitment for the business - liaising with agencies and managing process
- Work with managers to deliver an effective appraisal / promotion and salary review process
- Continuously look to improve process
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process
- Respond to all HR queries in a fast and effective manner
- Keep up to date with employment law and regulations
If you are currently working in a broad generalist HR role, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you! You will have the chance to be a real HR expert in a business that respects the department and has a real appetite for change. The exposure and opportunity this role will bring will add a great deal to someones skillset who is willing to work hard and make a difference. You will have the support and guidance of an HR Manager in London, and wider team based in the other locations.
You must be resilient, hands on and confident. You must also have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and manage senior stakeholders.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.