Frazer Jones have been retained by a highly ambitious Globally lead Technology business to hire a key position to their HR Leadership team. Working as the UK&I HR Director, we are looking for someone to support the business with an employee count of approx 800 individuals.
This will be a permanent position, with a lot of flexibility to work from home, and occasional travel across the UK to the various sites of the business.
- Supporting the rapid growth within the group, through further M&A activity, organic growth, keeping the People experience high on the agenda
- Strategically shape the HR agenda across the UK&I population, collaborating with the wider business and harmonising the approach where possible
- Taking a proactive approach to strengthening the organisations frameworks, policies & procedures so it is fit for purposes and falling in line with the wider organisation
- Have a Change Management mindset, tackling some exciting projects in play and new pending projects, from cultural elements, to reward, efficiency's and so on
- A true business partner, working with the SLT, key stakeholders and the wider HR Group, making key recommendations that supports the business objectives and engages the employee workforce
- Promote an agile way of working, in your direct team, executing on projects and building a culture across the UK&I population which empowers and drives positive results
- Responsible for all HR Operational UK&I activities through your team, from ER, Systems, MI and policies
- Manage a small team reporting into you, driving development, providing support and training whilst leading from the front
We are looking for someone who can working in a complex environment, with perhaps many legal entities having endured growth largely through M&A activity. We need someone who can work in a fast paced environment, which is constantly going through exciting changes and transformation projects too. The successful person, would ideally worked within a global business, albeit UK employment law experience is essential. You will ideally have worked as an HR Director currently with an employee count of 750 or more within your remit
- Salary of £100,000-£110,000 depending on experience
- Usual benefits such as PMI, Life Cover, Pension circa 5% matched etc
- Discretionary bonus of 10%
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.