We are currently working for an international technology firm headquartered in Germany with over 25.000 employees worldwide and looking for an HR Director People and Operations (m/f/d) to join one of their brands in Berlin. This brand is in the creation stage and this role will play an important role on its success going forward.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You build & lead the Germany's People Function
- You have a strong focus on recruiting in the early phase to support hypergrowth through your recruiting team
- You structure and own all operational People processes
- You own the full employee life cycle (Employer Branding, Recruiting for all functions incl. Sales Reps,Onboarding,Performance Management, Employee/ Manager Development,Compensation & Benefits, Offboarding)
- You build and lead a team of ca. 10 People professionals
- You build an evironment in which teams can do their best work
- Leverage Workday as the HRIS
- Establish the People Function as an enabler of business success
- You have the ability to perform in a very fast paced and fast growing environment
- Business accumen & understands HR as an enabler of business success
- Focused on finding solutions, can think outside the box when faced with a seemingly hard to solve problem and finds creative ways to remove those road blocks
- Comfortable with fast speed and ambiguity
- Start-up/ Hypergrowth experience
- Recruiting Experience
- Handson-operational HR Experience
- People Management Experience
- fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.