Frazer Jones is now partnering with one of the largest Accountancy and Business Advisory firms to source a HR Data Analyst on a permanent basis in London. The firm strives to have a credible reputation for supporting and inspiring people to succeed through quality training, development and authentic inclusion with an international network and thousands of staff based in 33 offices across the UK.
You will report to the People Systems Manager and be responsible for extracting and analysing data to produce key people metrics, dashboards, and reports to support both the People Leadership and wider People Team.
Duties will include:
- Be the point of contact within the business for day-to-day People Management Information requests
- Support the People Team with development of Management Information capabilities using a variety of tools such as MS Excel, SharePoint, MS Forms and especially Power
- Lead all People Management Information reporting for people data for the business
- Be responsible for the collection of data from multiple systems to produce Management Information, data analysis and identify key trends on a regular and ad-hoc basis as required
- Design, generate and analyse monthly People Management Information for the Senior People Leadership and wider People team
- Help to maintain accurate and relevant employee data, the quality of our data is paramount
To be considered, you must have experience and proven track record of working in a MI HR Analyst role, proficient with Microsoft Office applications (including Power BI), strong data analysis/problem solving skills, close attention to detail and a passion for data.
In return, you will receive up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working with career progression and development.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via email@example.com or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.