We are delighted to work with an amazing luxury retail client, who is hiring an HR Coordinator on a 12-18 months FTC, but most likely will go into a perm position. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to take their experience to this company and eventually develop themself as the next HR Advisor within the business.
They would like to meet someone who has the ambition and passion for HR. Someone with previous HR experience, as this will be a challenging but great role. The HR Coordinator takes care of the daily HR-related duties such as:
- Produce employee contracts, offer letters and any employment changes letters, including the Right to Work process.
- Keeping the system up-to-date
- Support the HR Manager with any recruitment activities
- Notetaking in formal HR meetings
- Supporting in ad-hoc projects
Would you like to be the new team member for this great brand and do you bring strong HR experience to the company already? This might be your next role! They are looking for a great communicator and someone with a real eye for detail. No challenge is too big for you and you are an absolute self-starter.
Find out more? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.