We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global professional services organisation who are looking for a talented, up and coming HR professional to join their collaborative and friendly HR team in an HR Coordinator capacity.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will work closely with the HR&L team across the Asia Pacific region, providing support to ensure the smooth operation of HR processes and compliance with local regulations. You will also be an integral resource in various HR projects.
You will be agile in your approach, adaptable, proactive, and progressive.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for headway in your career in a growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
* HR & recruitment administration and support
* Being the first point of contact for all HR queries
* Maintaining employee data and the HRIS
* End to end recruitment
* Supporting the Graduate and Intern programmes
* Provide assistance and support with employee performance activities, remuneration reviews and benefit evaluation.
* Build relationships with line managers & provide HR advice where necessary
* HR projects
* HR reporting & analytics
Who we are looking for:
* Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years' experience in an HR generalist role
* Experience in professional or financial services is highly desirable
* HR/Business related degree
* Fantastic interpersonal & communication skills
* Analytical in your approach
* Proactive and comfortable taking initiative when faced with new challenges
* Motivated and bring passion to the role
This a permanent role based in Sydney's CBD paying up to $85,000 package. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026. Ref: PR/199020
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.