Due to continuous growth and business demand, our client is looking for a superstar HR Coordinator to join their team on a permanent full-time basis based near Sydney Olympic Park.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager this role will see you coordinating recruitment and onboarding processes, generating HR documentation and supporting the wider team on an ad hoc basis.
- Draft HR related documentation, including letters of offer, variation of terms and termination letters
- Post job ads, schedule interviews and conduct reference checks
- HR reporting including headcount and absenteeism
- Liaise with finance/payroll teams
- Provide administrative support in relation to enterprise agreement negotiations and processes
- Coordinate learning and development training sessions
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator/Coordinator
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level attention to detail
Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/208266
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.