Multi site HR Business Partner role for a UK Energy business, £48- £60k depending on experience multi-site; Oxford & Hampshire
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys multi site operational HR Business Partnering. Working within the energy sector, this is a role overseeing 2 operational sites in the Oxford and Hampshire areas with hands on support and achieving the business's objectives.
The company offers a competitive salary £47,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and has an annual bonus, very good pension, 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits programme.
- You will be responsible for overseeing two operational sites totalling 350 employees, each site also having 1 to 2 HR Advisors of which report into this role and support on a day to day basis
- Responsible for delivering HR support, day to day queries, issues, advising and partnering with Senior Leaders and working on a collaborative approach
- You will be able to provide expert advice on all things HR related
- You will negotiate with Trade Unions, work including contract harmonisations and friendly negotiations
- Always keep up to date with legislation, undertake local audits when needed
- Improve processes, support change and bring a fresh set of ideas
- Make recommendations for change, bring together a high level of support to the business
- You will deliver support in all HR areas, ER, policy, compliance, recruitment and be responsible for the delivery of project
- You will being able to manage your own diary between these sites and the rest of the time working from home
Skills and experience
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience gained managing a multi site operational businesses.
- You will come from an energy, manufacturing, engineering or similar sector and understand the nature of this employee group
- Strong people management, able to work under pressure
- Trade Union experience, negotiations and harmonisation
- Ideally some line management experience
- Be able to recommend change, work closely with senior leaders and work in a business with long service employees.
- Able to travel to Hampshire & Oxfordshire on a regular and weekly basis.
- Be happy with a transactional role but also have the understanding and experience of projects and how to implement and execute
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.