HR Business Partner
Fast paced, global business, great opportunity for career progression
£60,000 - £65,000 + car allowance and strong benefits including flexible working
A global manufacturing business with offices in the Milton Keynes area are looking for a HR Business Partner to support their corporate functions and really take the business to the next level in terms of strategy and support
You'll have a consultative approach but also enjoying being hands on, focused on continuous improvement and able to multi-task in an environment that is going through a huge amount of exciting change!
You will be at Business Partner level and an ambitious person looking to take on more responsibility and push yourself to the next level of your carer, being assertive, commercially minded and able to multi-task will help you drive the people agenda forward
- Being a true Business Partner, you will support corporate functions including HR, Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Full generalist remit including talent and development, ER, employee engagement, performance management and development, coaching, learning, driving the strategy and people plan forward
- Partnering with senior stakeholders, supporting and taking them through the change journey
- Support with all cyclical HR activities, continually review and implement change where needed
- Working on a number of projects, identifying and implementing with full autonomy
- Thinking outside the box and work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Be a trusted partner and build relationships with the wider business.
- HR Business Partner experience, ideally within manufacturing or a similar sector
- Experience working with stakeholders in corporate functions (including Finance, HR, Marketing, Sales) highly desirable
- You will have worked for a matrix business previously, ideally a global organisation and be able to work with multiple key stakeholders and really be able to partner with them and focus on supporting / driving the people strategy
- You'll be ambitious, driven and keen to progress your career
- Experience working with projects, initiating, driving forward and implementing
- You will enjoy working autonomously and having full responsibility for your remit, you will however be able to work closely with the other Business Partners in the business when needed
- CIPD level 7 qualified ideally or equivalent experience
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.