Frazer Jones are really excited to be partnering with a global media business to build out their HR function in their new London office. Reporting into the HR Lead based in Europe, you will have the opportunity to implement, drive and deliver on HR process as well as have an influence on the firms UK people strategy.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for;
- Manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle for the UK from hire to retire (with a dedicated recruitment professional to support)
- Work with line managers on the management and support of their teams from an HR perspective such as; employee relations, career development, salary reviews, progression planning, driving process and ensuring best practice is followed
- Lead on HR related projects
- Adapting European policy to suit the London office and UK population
- Communicating with the wider HR team globally to build relationships and ensure a joined-up approach and collaboration
- Implementing an HRIS
- Enthusiastically embed the firms values and visions to consistently promote a fantastic culture
You must have a background (and a minimum of 6 years' experience) in a full, HR generalist role with a hands-on approach and a thorough understanding of UK employment law and implementing process. It is vital that you have experience working within an international organisation and have worked with HR colleagues based in different locations.
It is really important that you are self-motivated, passionate about HR and you take real pride in your work. You understand the need to deliver strong administrative support as well as high level strategic advice to the business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.