About The Organisation
Frazer Jones are partnering with a fast-growing Insurance firm in their search for an HR Business Partner to join their People & Development team. Based in Chatswood with flexible working, this role will be partnering with a client group to support the business who provide innovative and trusted insurance products in the consumer market.
About the Role
Based in Chatswood and reporting to the Head of HR, this is a true generalist role working on everything from recruitment and performance management to coaching managers and workplace health & safety. Further responsibilities will also include:
- Provide specialist advice to managers on policies, programs and practices.
- Working closely with managers to innovate and think differently on resolving people issues
- Provide advice and guidance on critical people priorities
- Undertake and manage the recruitment process for the business unit
- Be first point of contact for all people related queries for employees
- Partner with the Business unit leadership team to assist in driving the success of the business
- Mentor and coach leaders in dealing with performance management issues
- Drive the annual performance appraisal process and any other organisational initiatives
- Contribute to the wider HR team by completing specific projects, assisting peers, driving the HR strategy, presenting info sessions etc
- Deal with any industrial and employee relations issues in conjunction with the business leaders
We are looking for a seasoned HR Generalist with hands-on experience advising and coaching the business. You will need to have sound employment law knowledge ideally in a regulated environment. This role suits someone very comfortable in an environment where you will be responsible for your own client group and know what it means to be their trusted advisor. A Degree or relevant qualification will be highly beneficial.
This role is paying up to $110,000 + Super.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/199855.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.