- Leading Australian brand with a diverse client group
- Manage a HR Assistant & lead programs around talent & engagement
- Modern, agile offices in North Sydney with flexibility
- Salary circa $135K + super
Joining a small HR team for a leading organisation head-quartered in North Sydney, you will provide business-focussed, strategic & operational HR advice to a diverse client group.
In addition to the HR Generalist remit, you will develop strategic HR initiatives and the delivery of programs in:
- Advising & coaching managers & employees in relation to HR processes & policies
- Talent management (performance, development, talent & succession)
- Employee relations
- HR data analytics
- Management of a direct report
You will have:
- Experience in a HR Generalist or HR Business Partner role with experience across the employee life cycle
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline
- Sound legislative and ER knowledge and experience
- Strong coaching skills
- Down to earth, agile nature to adapt to a constantly changing environment
To learn more or apply today, please email email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.