Our client, a fast growing, global technology company located in midtown Manhattan is looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will support the GM of North America and other leaders in the Region with the main focus on the Go-To-Market organization. You will bring value and impact contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Builds strong relationships with internal customers
· Proactively supports and implements cross-organizational HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development etc)
· Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Work closely with VP's and Managers on advising on how to best optimize their organization for success: Structure, capabilities and processes.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
· Coaching managers and VPs to strengthen their managerial and leadership capabilities. Coach employees for success and help them navigate within the organization
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Work closely with the TA team and line managers to make sure hiring process are set for success
· Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
· Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
· 4+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
· Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
· Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
· Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.