Reporting to the HR Director for ANZ you will partner closely with your client group to ensure alignment of strategy, people practices and drive business results.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing a diverse range of HR responsibilities from change management, employee relations, employee development & succession planning.
- Delivering exceptional support & guidance to leaders and employees
- Identify opportunities, trends & provide solutions that proactively drive the business forward.
- Drive the culture & people strategy
- Partner with the recruitment team to build a world class talent bench
You will have:
- Exceptional relationship building & influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership & knowledge of HR trends & best practice
- Coaching & mentoring experience
- Bachelors degree
In return you will work with a business that prides itself on personal & professional development; a fun, friendly & high performing team and receive a generous salary & benefits package with free on-site gym & parking.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.