We are currently partnering with a boutique financial services firm based in the City for an HR & Resourcing Partner to join the team on an initial 6 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will primarily be responsible for driving recruitment within the business and providing a comprehensive HR service to partners and employees.
More specifically, as an HR and Resourcing Partner, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the recruitment process - from creating the JD, managing hiring managers expectations and setting a route to market through to offer stage
- Supporting with the onboarding - creating contracts, offers and referencing
- Being the main POC for employees regarding HR queries
- Promoting a positive employee relations environment and provide expert advice and guidance
- Mitigating risk and managing / resolving complex employee relations issues
- Driving recruitment marketing and brand attraction
- Supporting the HR team with the implementation of key projects
- Maintaining the HR database
If you have experience working in a recruitment focused role, with a generalist remit and you have a passion to really own the process while continuing to build out your HR generalist skillset, then this could be the role for you.
You must have experience administering the employee lifecycle as well as a thorough understanding of the recruitment process!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to add value from day one and be part of a highly successful and driven HR and Recruitment team. The business are going from strength to strength and are looking for someone to join them on their journey.
Please apply today to find out more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.