- HR & Practice Manager
- Entrepreneurial & award winning professional services firm
- Salary: Competitive (up to SGD$90,000 per annum)
- Location: Singapore
About the Company
Our client is a well-established, independently owned and commercial professional services firm, with a focus on being a market leader within their specialist industry vertical. Set up over twenty-five years ago, by passionate founders, this is a fast-paced and award-winning business.
About the role
The firm has now engaged us exclusively to appoint a new Practice Manager for their Singapore office. This role has been created to sit between the COO & Infrastructure (Business Services) Functional Leads, to support the day-to-day management and a growth of the business.
Reporting in to the Chief Operating Officer, you will operate as deputy, overseeing project timelines and with a focus on driving operational efficiency from a HR & Singapore Office perspective. You will partner closely with the Leadership team and broader business services leads (Finance, Marketing, Technology, HR Exec etc) in order to make sure organisation objectives are on track.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing internal communications and building strong relationships across the business, especially with the Head(s) of Department to ensure all company deliverables are on track
- Managing HR & organisation wide projects such as reviewing people strategy, policy and process reviews, engagement surveys & reviewing ongoing wellbeing and resource management across the firm, supported by a HR Executive
- Oversee HR & Office operations making sure the team are providing a pro-active and best in class service to the business
- Drive HR deliverables across the organisation in partnership with the HR Executive, including; supporting Recruitment, Talent, Development & Training, Employee Relations and Policy and other ad-hoc people related tasks
Essential: 5-10 years of experience in HR, Practice or Operations / Office Management, ideally within a professional services environment based in Singapore. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team. You will have high emotional intelligence, and able to speak to senior management in a consultative approach. You will be comfortable working in a diverse and performance driven organisation in a busy, hands-on and broad business facing role where no two days are the same!
Benefits: Desirable bonus and standard medical benefits.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.