HR & Administrative support
- Assist the onboarding process for new hires
- Support administrative HR tasks as required.
- Support the development and maintenance of HR procedures and flowcharts.
- Support the development and the maintenance of management information including HR dashboard.
- Manages the learning and development session registration, delegate lists and waiting lists.
- Support the recruitment process by coordinating the grading of job descriptions, benchmarking and job interviews.
- Support the development and implementation of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Be the first point of contact for internal employees and visitors inclusive of office phone management and directing queries to relevant team.
- Manage a smooth and efficient running office.
- Acting as the first point of contact for general and administrative queries.
- Liaising with outside vendors when necessary to complete building or technology work.
- Maintains office budget and oversees billing from office suppliers.
Health & Safety Advisor
- Responsible for facility management and ensure compliance to Health and Safety standards.
- Develop and manage office health and safety documentation including effective policies and procedures. Preparation of mandatory required by the NBB. Keeping up to date with changes in the law.
- Proactive, excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work under pressure.
- Experience of providing efficient administrative support in an office environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing workloads.
- Ability to deliver customer focused service internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required. Knowledge of one national language (French or Dutch).
- Valid Belgian Prevention Advisor certificate level 3 or having affinity with prevention and willing to pass the training and certificate.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.