Frazer Jones are partnering with a boutique, international private equity firm in their search for an HR Advisor. This role would involve working directly with the Head of HR to support the firms international operations in the US and Australia. The successful candidate will be able to manage a vast array of duties, ranging from complex project management to payroll administration.
Based in the firm's modern City of London office, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious HR administrator to take on more responsibility and build on their skills within an exciting financial services company. It would require a minimum of 3 days in the office, offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package in return.
As the HR Advisor your role will consist of:
- Being the first point of contact for all people-related issues
- Taking ownership of the entire recruitment cycle
- Leading staff onboarding and employee inductions
- Managing probation meetings
- Collaborating with line managers to ensure smooth running of appraisal processes
- Highlighting training needs and reporting feedback
- Administration of benefits and employee perks
- Aiding in the year end compensation process
- Managing all HR systems
- Managing 4 separate UK payrolls, ensuring accurate data is used, as well as payrolls for the firms international branches
Key Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years HR experience in an administrative capacity
- Capacity to learn and develop a career in HR
- Industry knowledge is preferred, but not essential
- Superb communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, project-based environment
- Innovation and problem solving skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.