Are you an HR Advisor looking for a new role where you will have the opportunity to work in a small team that is collaborative and passionate about what they do?
My client a sports company are looking to hire a HR Advisor to join the current team of 2 staff members. You will work proactively as a member of the People & Culture team to provide a professional, efficient, confidential, and accurate admin service.
In this role you will be acting as the first point of contact for HR and your duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Recruitment- post adverts, screening candidates and attending interviews when requested.
- Learning and development - co-ordinating and booking training and support with inductions.
- Payroll- amending payroll details on the system and collaborating with the finance team.
- Employee lifecycle - managing the full on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Employee relations - provide advice and guidance to managers ER cases, grievances and disciplinaries on an adhoc basis.
- Compensation and benefits - administering the compensation and benefits scheme.
To carry out this role you must have strong HR experience in an advisory capacity and be comfortable managing the full employee lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, but this isn't a pre-requisite. You must have a good knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures and have great organisational skills!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.