My client a Charity are looking to hire a HR Advisor on a 6-month fixed term remote contract. Working in a busy team of 5 you are supporting a client group of around 100 staff reporting to the HR Business Partner. This is a broad generalist role, and you will be getting involved in:
- Managing low level ER cases and supporting the HR Business Partner on complex cases
- Recruitment processing from screening to offer stages.
- Working with the Business Partner to assess training needs and coordinating any training required.
- Using HR information system Cascade to access, input, and compile data
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Maintaining the employee lifecycle including payroll & benefit coordination, induction of new starters, appraisal processes and conducting exit interviews
- Manging the maternity and paternity leave process
- Working with the Business Partner to maintain and update all policies and procedures.
- Manging the payroll process- updating changes on the systems
To carry out this role you must be immediately available and have strong experience working as a HR Advisor.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.