Frazer Jones is happy to partner with one of the leading global law firms and help them with the hunt to find the perfect HR Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis, in their London office. They offer hybrid working for an excellent work-life balance and this will be a fulltime position.
Bringing previous HR experience will be great, but they are happy to talk to junior candidates as well for this position, as long as you bring solid administration experience to the team. As the HR Administrator, you are a great communicator and you will bring a good doses of positive attitude to the team.
Some of your duties will be:
- Day-to-day HR related duties such as managing the inbox and daily administration.
- Track people movements and flag to the relevant manager when actions are required.
- Pre boarding duties such as "right to work" check and passport check.
- Updating the HR related documentation for new joiners.
- Support Senior HR team members with any ER queries.
- Ad hoc support.
As you can see, this is a very generalist role and not one day will be the same. Is this your next dream job? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.