We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator for a leading international Law Firm. Based in their London office, you will be supporting their HR Advisory team and be the first point of contact for all general HR queries. you will be responsible for providing a professional service to all internal and external clients. Paying up to £28,000, this is a role for somebody ambitious and with a desire to work hard with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as you progress.
More specifically, as HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Managing the onboarding processes and performance reviews from an administrative perspective
- Supporting with holiday queries, family leave and working from home applications
- Organising, attending and contributing to HR team meetings
- Taking minutes in ER meetings when required
- Ensuring accurate HR information through the use of the HR information system
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment and you will need to have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure. Experience working in an HR Administrator role with a background in professional services, ideally law, is required. You will also need to be an experienced user of an HRMS.
If you are a confident and approachable individual with a strong desire to learn and gain further exposure in an HR Administrator role within a multinational firm in the heart of London, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.