A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, collaborative and friendly Law Firm based in the heart of Central London on a permanent basis.
Due to internal growth and successfulness across the firm, my Client are looking for a HR Administrator to provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the HR team as well as play an active role in developing procedures across the team.
You will focus across HR Generalist duties, Learning and Development, Reward, Recruitment and Diversity & Inclusion.
About the Job
- Continuous review and development of HR administration
- Arranging interviews and diarising appointments
- Assisting with typing and amending job descriptions.
- Liaising with training providers and booking training courses
- Assisting with the organising of any internal training hosted by the firm
- Assisting with internal training, including compulsory compliance and diversity training
- Assisting the HR Assistant with organising induction programmes for all new joiners
- Drafting offer of employment and leaving arrangements letters with supervision of HR Assistant
- Requesting and providing references
- Assisting the team with all benefit administration
- Inputting payroll data on to the HR system
- Assisting with payroll reports
Your Skills and Experience
- 6 months + HR Administration experience in Professional or Financial Services
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with key colleagues of all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations and environments
- Professional and commercial approach to HR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.