My client a Law Firm are looking to hire a HR Administrator on a 12-18-month fixed term contract based in Southampton.
Working in a small team of 5 you would be responsible for providing HR Admin support to a client group of around 250 staff.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Administering the starter and leaver process
- Maintaining and updating employee records and the HR system
- Acting the main point of contact for HR System queries
- Managing the HR mailbox
- Managing the training registration process
- Collating and distributing training materials for training events
- Managing the training expenditure
- Updating training records
- Managing room bookings for training sessions
to carry out this role you must have at least 2 years HR Admin experience and will ideally have a background working in professional services. The ideal candidate will be immediately available, but we will consider candidates on 1 months' notice.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.