An established niche WHS Professional Services firm is currently recruiting a 'Head of' to lead and grow the business. Based in Sydney or Melbourne, this is an Executive level role responsible for expanding the offering and driving revenue.
This role owns the P&L and business strategy with a strong focus on building deep client relationships at the C-suite and H & S Leadership levels
You will engage with business and H & S leaders to understand their business strategy and the HSE implications. You will be the People Leader leading the consulting team and elevate the employee experience by providing the right mentorship and guidance.
The successful candidate for this dynamic and solutions led leadership role will be:
- A trusted advisor that will help the business and other senior leaders define the strategic direction of the organisation and guide them in achieving their vision
- A business developer that elevates the client experience and the business by bringing in right market insights and solution led approach
- A thought leader that has established points of view and actively participates in the market to further the firm's eminence as a leading provider on WHS advisory services
- A leader that manages project teams and actively develops and mentors consultants to help them achieve their potential
- Establish credibility and work closely with other leaders within other Business Units to develop and implement WHS advisory solutions that help the firm to grow its footprint
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for WHS and have a thorough understanding of WHS consulting. You also bring exemplary client service skills and ideally have previous experience working with a respected consultancy. You are able to navigate a fast-paced, advisory-led organisation. Your interpersonal and communications skills must be strongly evident, and you know how to prioritise initiatives. In addition, you will have:
- A degree in Health & Safety or like
- Significant proven experience of managing a business in which a C-level audience has been the priority target audience, but meaningful B2B experience essential. Strong relationships with C-suites of government entities or high risk organisations is a plus
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing a vast array of cultures and stakeholders.
- Strong Verbal, written, listening and proofreading skills. Attention to detail is a must. Ability to connect our various solutions in a cohesive way.
- An extremely collaborative and team-oriented approach; ability to work effectively with a range of team members from senior internal practice leaders to support team members.
To be successful you will be driven, credible, impactful and have strong business acumen.
A unique opportunity to help build an exciting brand and business within an energetic, well connected team.
This is a permanent role with a highly competitive salary + super and benefits based on experience. Role reference is MB/199762
This exceptional opportunity allows you to lead, influence and grow an established business recognised as a leader in their field.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion, call Michele Beale 0403210494
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.