We have an exciting position as a Head of Reward with one of our international clients!
Purpose of the Position:
The creation and implementation of our client total reward strategy so that its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organizations desired internal and external market position.
The ideal candidate for this position is a senior, experienced rewards professional. Our client is looking for a strong candidate that will drive the company's growth by establishing a world class compensation and benefits framework. The candidate should be driven to help the organization grow and become the number 1 employer of choice in the market. This individual will have the following key responsibilities:
- Design of a holistic total rewards framework of financial and non-financial rewards that reflects the organization's strategy and desired culture to attract, recognize, motivate, and retain employees;
- Alignment of all global total rewards related policies within the global HR strategy;
- Proactively follows market developments and translates these into opportunities for the organization in order to improve its employer branding and position in local labor markets;
- Responsible for executive renumeration in general for complying with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards in the area of applicable rewards;
- Aligns policies and remuneration practices globally especially wrt senior management including advising on market competitiveness and participates in market surveys on behalf of the organization (benchmarking);
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organizations overall total reward strategy;
- Incorporating traditional compensation and benefits elements as well as learning and development opportunities, career frameworks, and work/life benefits. Exploring opportunities for segmentation to allow certain performance driving area of the business to offer fundamentally different total rewards packages;
- Digitalizing HR products and services by creating a data first mindset amongst the global HR community, running HRIS data and translating into products such as HR dashboards with clear and meaningful narratives that help continuously optimize HR processes or support to business leaders;
- Manage the interfaces wrt employer legal national policies and expatriate t&c's and all that is required for operational excellence wrt HR remuneration processes;
- Responsible for refreshing policies, HR governance matrix and ensuring that HRBP's are aware of how to implement and effectuate policies transparently and consistently;
- Maintain HR processes and maintain relationship with HR operations;
- HR Budgeting, performance management, grading, hybrid working, & pulse surveying ('voice of the employee);
- Candidate should be aligned with the organizations company values, namely: Customer focused, One team, and working towards a Sustainable future.
Are you interested in learning more? Reach out to me at: Alfredolira@frazerjones.com and I would be thrilled to share more.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.