We are delighted to be supporting this very progressive, innovative and forward thinking Bristol based client who are looking for an Head of Reward. This is a newly created position and therefore a very exciting opportunity to build a Reward strategy and function from scratch.
Reporting to the CPO, this is a completely greenfield position and you will be responsible for developing and implementing the reward strategy and all reward policies. Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop a deep, trusted relationship with the CPO and senior leadership team
* Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
* Develop and implement a consistent approach to C&B's including establishing: an employee share scheme; all reward frameworks; salary and role benchmarking; bonus approach and schemes; the benefits proposition.
* Responsible for delivering all cyclical and ad hoc reward projects, including the annual remuneration review.
* Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the CPO and business leaders.
* Provide insights through regular benchmarking against relevant comparators.
* Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes and policies.
* Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
* Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
You will be an experienced Reward professional preferably with experience of having developed and implemented a total rewards strategy. Experience of delivery in an International environment and/or the US would be an advantage alongside Remco creation. Key is a highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. This is a very progressive and forward thinking business so someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate will be valued. Strong influencing skills are required with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to senior stakeholders.
Flexible working is offered but you will need to access their centrally based Bristol office. This position could be either on a 12 month FTC basis or a longer-term permanent hire.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.