We are delighted to work with an organisation in South Gloucestershire to recruit a Pensions Specialist to act as their Head of Pensions. Managing a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient management and governance of several pension schemes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Acting as Secretary to the Trustee Board for the final salary pension scheme (closed)
- Ensure compliance with all Scheme Secretariate and EPL requirements
- You will adopt change in legislation and make recommendations on pension policies and strategy
- You will have responsibility for all pensions communications internally and provide information to ensure pension arrangements are understood and valued by all employees
- Fianlly, you'll work with outsourced service providers and act as the interface with a wide range of advisors and specialists
The ideal candidate
You are a Pensions specialist working within a Corporate or Public Sector environment with experience of occupational pensions including TUPE arrangements. You can clearly evidence managing the trustee agenda and thorough knowledge and experience managing several Pensions including defined benefits, or final salary pension schemes. You will have strong analytical skills alongside your ability to communicate and build relationships to Board level.
Based in Bristol/Gloucestershire, my client is looking for someone who can be really pro-active, adhere to deliverables and effectively drive the pensions strategy and agenda.For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact me at Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.