Head of L&D, High growth SME recruitment firm, London, £80,000 + bonus and benefits
Due to continued growth a successful SME recruitment business with global presence are looking to hire a Head of L&D to manage a team of 17 in the UK and Germany and to continue to support growth in the team.
This role is to Manage the L&D Consultants who run the trainee recruiter programme, but jumping in and supporting hands on when needed as well as also being responsible for more of the core training, high potential growth and development within the business.
Working from the London office 3 days a week and at home 2 days, with flexibility as required as well as occasional travel to the European offices
- Manage the L&D team of 15 with all people development and day to day management support
- Mange the L&D Consultants in Germany (2) as well as the UK (15)
- As part of your role you will still be responsible for hands on training and development, occasional core training to include management training and sales training modules
- Be responsible for developing the internal High Potential accelerator programme
- Be an inspirational leader, someone who leads by experience and is also open to new ideas and develop learning methods
- This is a hands on role, very focused on development and delivery but also managing a highly successful team
Skills and Experience
- You will have substantial Recruitment experience, maybe you head up a team / region or similar and want to move into L&D now
- Or experience within a Senior level L&D role within a recruitment business.
- You will have had previous experience as an experienced and credible recruiter in a 360 degree role
- You'll have strong people management skills, the experience to lead and inspire a team
- You will be happy to split your time in the office / from home and occasionally travel to the offices in Germany
- You'll be driven, ambitious, keen to make a difference and inspire
Please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.