I have partnered with an amazing organisation and I am looking for a Head of Inclusion and Employee Experience to join an established company within the music licensing industry.
The ideal candidate will be an expert on how to create a diverse organisation and an inclusive culture through Talent Acquisition, L&D, engagement strategies, leadership, and progression.
I am looking for someone who will be an advocate and an enabler for all employees to optimise their experiences at the organisation.
My client needs someone confident and proficient in the key areas of Learning & Development, Recruitment (enough to understand and lead) and D&I, who is established within Diversity & Inclusion; but has the ability to shape and lead the D&I journey.
This role will give you full autonomy to own the diversity and employee experience strategy, whilst leading a team of 4 direct reports.
The the ideal candidate would need to be very hands on with an operational and strategic mindset.
- Develop and lead our resourcing strategy ensuring that organisation is promoted as an employer of choice attracting the best and diverse talent.
- Evolve existing and create new employee engagement programs in innovative ways to enhance employee connectivity and satisfaction, leveraging quantitative data and qualitative feedback to identify and act on improvement areas.
- Administer and analyse annual engagement survey and pulse employee engagement surveys to gain people insights.
- Act as an internal and external ambassador of culture and values with innovative ways to embed the culture across all employees and promote our Employee Value Proposition for new recruits.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Design and deliver development programmes, including mentoring and coaching, for all employees and targeting underrepresented groups, in support of the five-year plan.
- Working with ELT, and in partnership with external providers, to establish and deliver development and talent programmes that build capability across the organisation.
- Work closely with colleagues in Internal Communications, Operational HR and Reward to ensure all HR activity is complementary and aligned.
- Manage the L&D, Recruitment, engagement and D&I budget.
- Provide thought leadership and advice to the business and HR leaders on all aspects of the learning and talent strategy.
- Design, implement, execute and promote an Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strategy and multi-year roadmap that is embedded into the employee experience and all of the resourcing, talent and development processes. Support the organisation to continue to seek, retain, value and develop people who represent the Membership and the diversity of the world we live in.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the business, with the goal of creating a more inclusive culture for all employees to thrive and grow; influence decisions and goals related to diversity and inclusion priorities through data, analysis, the latest trends, and pragmatic recommendations.
- Provide critical input into the recruiting and learning & development strategy to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workforce, leading outreach efforts to organisations who we may partner with for recruitment or learning & development opportunities.
- Monitor diversity against the organisations diversity targets.
- Ensure ongoing communications with employees so they are informed about objectives, programs and efforts with a clear understanding of how to be involved and the company resources available to them.
- Contribute to company forums and contribute to the employee-led Diversity & Inclusion Taskforce, having ongoing dialogue in an effort to foster an environment of learning, understanding and safety in sharing perspectives and experiences.
- Lead in any new initiatives which promote DEI within the organisation, including apprenticeships and work placement schemes.
- Represent the organisation externally regarding DEI and Employee Experience. Network in order to bring external best practice into the organisation.
To apply please click on the link below or send your CV directly to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.