Head of HR for UK and Europe, new role due to growth, International Tech firm specialising in AI
£75,000 - £90,000 plus bonus, stock options, healthcare and flexible working. (work from home x 2 days, London office x 3 days a week)
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact with an international Tech business specialising in AI. Due to growth they are looking for a Head of HR to run the UK and Europe business area (Germany, UK, France, Netherlands) reporting into the CHRO in India, Currently the UK and Europe has around 80 employees (mostly sales teams) with plans to at least double in the next year, the business as a whole across the US and India has in total around 2000 employees
By joining this growing organisation you will be able to shape the path of HR for the UK and Europe, building up HR from the ground up, implementing all policy, processes, culture, values and more.
- Set up the UK HR function, develop, communicate and implement a range of policies and initiatives including employee performance and appraisals, retention, employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, succession planning as well as compensation, reward and benefits
- Drive global projects across a wide range of topics, identify, plan and implement, continually improving
- Work closely with key senior VP level stakeholders, driving culture, strategy and really adding value to the people agenda as the business grows across Europe
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to increase headcount
- Drive the culture and values agenda
- Work closely with the wider business to implement the business's strategy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be an experienced HR leader and will have worked for a start up/scale up business in the Tech sector previously
- Experience working with international teams, specifically Europe
- You will enjoy working with sales teams, understanding their drivers, their challenges and how to support them in a busy, fast paced environment from an HR perspective.
- You will have a strong and broad generalist HR background, with experience across all HR disciplines.
- Project experience, both locally and globally and able to work with colleagues globally on bigger ticket items
- You will be an influencer, able to communicate effectively and juggle a busy workload
- You'll be CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience.
To apply for the role please submit your CV online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.