Our client, a leading global chemicals business has won an exciting project in KSA. Partnering with two major players in the region this project will be responsible for building a world class hydrogen facility that will be powered by reliable energy. This project is one of the largest and most complex for the organisation and as such presents an exceptional opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to lead on the start up and subsequent growth of this entity.
As the HR lead on this project you will form part of the leadership team and will play an important role in building the overall talent strategy and shaping the project up to the inception of the JV. Working directly with the HRD Middle East you will ensure the implementation of regional HR programs that support business objectives while being aligned with the Talent Strategy and HR global practices and processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To work as a strategic business partner providing continuous support to the leadership team by effectively delivering all HR services and adding value to overall business performance.
- Ensure a workforce plan is in place that enables the required attraction, retention and engagement needed by the project.
- Engage and represent the business in government entities and platforms to align and action project and business requirements related to workforce issues.
- Ensure the HR strategy is aligned with country and global processes and standards and ensure that all major HR systems, policies and programs are run efficiently.
- Recommend organizational structure to ensure current and future needs of the business
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel to the project leadership on matters related to regional talent, organizational change, organization effectiveness, labor relations, employee engagement, compliance and culture.
- Anticipate HR implications of key business initiatives/decisions.
- Responsible for building a performance-driven culture built around openness, collaboration, trust, proactivity, ethics and accountability.
- Work closely with leadership team, to deliver amicable and efficient solutions to improve performance, as required.
- Due to local laws in KSA this role is only open to Saudi nationals
- Bachelor's Degree with 15 years' experience in HR & Project management/Operations with progressive Generalist activities and recent years as a part of a management team.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role HR/Project operations/Government Relations .in start-ups or project build preferred.
- Experience working in an international/multi-national organization with exposure to matrix reporting and business setups.
- Experience with JVs, M&A integration, and large start-ups a plus.
- Specific experience with Engineering companies/EPC environment preferred.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of payroll related tax regulations and labour law & legislation.
- Knowledgeable and well versed in MS Office and experience working with HCM or HR ERP systems.
- Good command of English in a business environment.
- Demonstrates experience in working within a dynamic, flexible and fast paced environment with a high work ethic.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.