Our client, an international and well-known company which is specialised in logistics services for international e-commerce, is looking for a
Head of HR - Germany & Switzerland (m/f/d)
to support the local team based in Berlin and to further build up an aligned cross-country HR team in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading a team of 8+ people across 5 different sites in Germany and Switzerland.
- Being responsible for the entire employee lifecycle e.g., Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Talent Management, as well as Offboarding.
- Partnering with business leaders on a strategic and tactical level to drive change and to create a high performing culture, designing and implementing HR strategies, processes, programmes and policies.
- Advising managers and employees in all labour law topics.
- Coordinating and aligning across our global team to assure successful operations.
- Initiating and rolling out global and local HR projects at different site and.
- Implementing of HR tools, such as Workday.
Skills & Experience
- Several years of proven experience as an HR professional in a strategic, generic HR management position.
- Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- A fast implementer, as well as highly analytical with the ability to connect every action to our bigger picture and organisational purpose.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully with all levels within a company.
- An ability to develop, build and maintain credible relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English
- Willingness to travel 20%.
What you can expect from us
- Name & location of the company
- Salary information about the position
- Your development opportunities
- The structures on site
- Everything about the application process
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.