- Award winning city based Law Firm
- Key role for experienced Graduate Recruiter
- 6 month contract - Immediate start
Opportunity to join this award-winning Australian Law firm providing key graduate and lateral recruitment support to the business.
The position will manage the graduate and seasonal clerk recruitment and programs and provide national support and assistance to the recruitment function including lateral recruitment.
In this role, you will partner closely with hiring managers to understand their business and resourcing needs and support their hiring efforts through an end-to-end recruitment model.
The role involves the influencing of key internal and external stakeholders to ensure a focused, consistent and coordinated approach to recruitment in accordance with firm and practice group strategies and objectives.
- Lead the graduate and seasonal/summer clerk recruitment and programs
- Adherence to employment regulations, awards and law society regulations
- Continually improve the graduate recruitment framework in line with best practice
- Manage and continually improve the graduate recruitment program covering clerkship recruitment, clerkship activities (including end of cycle assessments), transition to graduate, onboarding, and transition to permanent roles
- Engage with external educational institutions and the various law societies
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Law desired but not essential
- A minimum 1-year experience in a recruitment role
- Graduate recruitment experience gained within a Legal or Professional Services environment a MUST
Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates without a professional services or legal background.
Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.