Frazer Jones are partnering with a top Law Firm to find a Graduate Recruitment Manager. This is a Fixed Term Contract for six months and paying up to £50,000.
Your role will be to oversee a team of five and manage attraction and selection of trainees and vacation schemes.
Duties will include:
- Attracting, engaging and building good rapport with top universities to find the best emerging talent.
- Raising the firm's profile and maintaining its reputation in the legal sector.
- Nurturing good relationships with students and universities.
- Liaising with the Graduate Recruitment partner, interview panel and HR managers
- Building relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will be crucial to the strategic approach of graduate recruitment.
- Delivering the publicity and marketing for all events.
- Working on the budget and deciding where funds are best spent
Ideally you will be:
- Polished and articulate and able to represent them at events in an engaging manner.
- Adept at choosing and briefing trainee social ambassadors.
- Able to run the induction programme and vacation scheme effectively and in a timely manner.
- Able to manage all advertising and website attraction.
- Working on last year's recruitment campaign and make improvements
If you excel at time management and organisation and are able to form relationships internally and externally with people of all levels, please apply today for an amazing opportunity to work for the absolute best. This is a fast-paced role and the ability to work under pressure but with great attention to detail is a must. We are looking for someone who has experience managing and developing a very high-performing team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.